Thursday, October 13, 2011

Motivation

Hi folks, It's been quite awhile since I blogged here. Hope you are all doing great. Recently, I've had calls from friends to to write more stories and articles because they enjoyed reading the ones I've written earlier. Really? They do? My goodness! To tell the truth, I was really happy to hear this from my friends. It really meant a lot to me. It's an amazing feeling to know that you are appreciated. However, what I did not understand was why they'll not leave their comments after reading the stories or articles? One person that I'm grateful to is Albert Opoku. He has read and commented on my stories. I think, I was not fair to him when I went on this long break from my blog. Al, you are a wonderful friend and I am grateful. I know, I owe you something. I just hope you'll forgive me for my shortfalls. To my friends who enjoy my stories and articles but do not comment, please comment. I need to know what you think. It does not matter if it's negative criticism. Such criticisms are needed to refine someone. I need it all; the good and the bad. However please do not forget to make it constructive. I want to thank everybody who has been here to read something on my blog. I write because I want people to read, learn and be motivated but, I also need some motivation from you. Therefore if you read, Please comment. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment